The UP family just got BIGGER! In fact, it just got BIGGER, FASTER and SAFER. It’s everything you love about the UP Plus 2 and more. Using a 3D Printer just got easier, the UP Box features “fully” automatic platform levelling along with “fully” automatic platform height detection. The newest way to print quality 3D models right from your desk for visualization, collaboration, and functional prototyping testing. Want to change colours of filament, no problem – just press a button on the printer and it will withdraw and another press will load the new colour.
- HEPA filter to remove air-born contaminants and fumes
- Well engineered with internal steel chassis and impressive HD 100 micron 3D print resolution
- Fully automatic platform levelling and height sense – no human interaction required
- Improved 3D printing speed – 30% faster than an UP Plus 2
- Easy spool swap over
- Smart support technology
The clever UP 3D Print software that comes with your 3D Printer does the hardest job of all. No matter how complex your 3D model is, the software will work out where it needs to support the model during printing. Then the UP 3D Printer prints the support material in a lower density at the same time as printing the part. Once the model has been printed, you simply just break away the support material. So there is no need to worry if your http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/erectile-dysfunction/ part or model will print. Since it is automatic, all you need to do is click ‘Print’. The UP Box 3D printer and software will analyse your design, see where support will be required and then build it all for you!
SMART 3D PRINT SOFTWARE
Visual 3D Print Software and drivers
The included Smart 3D Print software included with your UP Box 3D Printer is very easy to use and is very smart. It automatically calculates the required support material for the most demanding 3D models. Just load any STL file (Just about every 3D CAD modelling software can export to STL). It doesn’t matter how complex your 3D model is, it will churn through the 3D model at lightning speeds and then start printing it out.
- Scale, Rotate, Move & Print
- Supported File Types: STL
- Extrusion temperatures 260 and 200 degrees
- Print Preview with material usage and time estimates
- Automatic placement
- Repeat last print
- Rotate, Resize, Scale, Move 3D object
- Select layer thickness
- Select print speed vs. quality
- Variable fill of models with honeycomb fill.
- Fine to large honeycomb mesh
- Smart Support
- Automatic Support material angles, 10 to 80 degrees
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- UP BOX Desktop 3D printer
- One free spool 500g 1.75mm tough ABS white plastic filament
- Build platform
- USB cable
- Selection of tools to maintain and self-service the printer
Click here to download the PDF brochure with technical specifications.
THE UP BOX 3D PRINTER IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW
CONTACT US ON 0121 508 4144 OR EMAIL email@example.com