ResnShape® SL 7820 stereolithography material is a white, low viscosity and stable liquid that produces strong black models and prototypes with good surface finish and detail, and ABS-like appearance. It offers a large working envelope of physical properties, high elongation and impact strength suitable for building concept models, and functional prototype parts.
- Black parts with high strength and good dimensional stability, even in humid conditions
- ABS-like, fine surface
- Low viscosity supports easy recoating during the build as well as good drainage for fast cleaning
- Good green strength requires minimal finishing
- Users can build accurate, robust parts in black colour without painting
- Throughput is increased with minimal part finishing
- Designed for use on solid state SLA® platforms to build automotive parts, consumer packaging, electronics housing, toys, etc..
For vat fill details or more techniccal data please contact our sales team or email us.