Are you achieving the best results you can? Smart buyers work with SikaBlock® M940. Excellently suited for, vacuum forming tools, foundry patterns and match plates, core boxes, master models for high quality demands and also diverse moulds and tools.
- Fast milling without surface defects
- Very good chip formation
- Good dimensional stability
- Excellent surface quality
Excellent application properties:
- High abrasion resistance
- Very high swelling resistance
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Very impact resistant and high edge stability
Best price/performance ratio:
- Low total costs thanks to high quality and attractive pricing
For more information, download the Product Sheet, see our Products section or contact John Burn for up-to-date information on the full range of John Burn products.