High abrasion resistant core boxes using SikaBlock® M912 can be 'cast to order' to fit your dimensional requirements.
High number of mouldings
- depending on application up to 100,000 pieces
Fast and direct production by CNC-milling
- no time-consuming production by using casting processes
- no additional steps in between like master model, negative, supporting shell and face casting
- no casting problems and low spots
Free of softener
- no change of dimensions by softener migration
Ordered blocks of SikaBlock® M912 are cast on demand
- economic material costs
- no cutting and bonding of blocks
- no noticeable bonding lines
For more information, download the Product Sheet, see our Products section or contact John Burn for up-to-date information on the full range of John Burn products.